SERVING THE CLUB:
* Get trained at LACE officers training once each 6 months.
* Support the President and regularly attend Executive Committee Meetings
* Represent the Club at District and community events.
* Document and Celebrate Club Successes.
* Plan productive and exciting meetings.
* Encourage and support member and club GOALS
* Host a compliance speech contest bi-annually
* Assign and Encourage Mentors for all Members
SERVING WITH THE DISTRICT:
* Connect with District leaders regularly
* Convey District information to your Club
* Engage with your Area Director regularly
* Prepare to serve in the District by shadowing a district leader